5 Great multi purpose WordPress themes
September 1, 2020
- Divi – This theme by Elegant Themes is one of the most popular themes ever created; it’s in use on thousands of WordPress websites and includes the bespoke Divi builder as well as the Divi theme. It features front-end development capabilities, custom code additions and an enormous library of documentation and support from the community. Add this to the fact that there’s free layouts included for a massive amount of industries and this is a great theme for any WordPress enthusiast to build their website.
2. Be Theme – This theme is well known for being a great starting point for building a site for almost any industry you can imagine. With a huge number of pre-built demo websites to its name and a massive number of great features it is the foundation for thousands of websites. The theme includes the Muffin builder as well as Elementor compatibility and many more features that make it very easy to use and a great base for any website.
3. Salient – With a huge amount of pre-built layout options and templates this theme offers versatility ranging for standard brochure sites to ecommerce sites. With great documentation, a tonne of layouts and fantastic ecommerce options combined with the use of WPBakery this theme is a great choice for anyone looking to build a website in pretty much any industry.
4. The Gem – This is another theme with an enormous number of Demo websites to pick from allowing you to build a website for a huge number of industries. Add that to very good out of the box SEO optimisation and multi device optimisation and this theme has huge potential for any project.
5. Brando – This theme is great for one page websites, their documentation is extensive and the unique demo concepts give any developer a good starting point to build a great website. Whether it’s a landing page or a full website, the premade layouts, design blocks and inclusion of WP Bakery makes this theme a great choice.
Overall there’s quite a few multi-purpose themes out there however it’s the extra features and great documentation that can make them a fantastic option for any website. We’d appreciate a share or any comments if you found this useful, thanks!
This tutorial explains what CSS Font Weights are and how to understand them.
This tutorial explains what image alt tags are and how to use them
This tutorial walks you through how to edit a CSS Class Name With jQuery.